Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh Hey!

It is I, J, who will be writing this lovely blog.  I am currently a grad student and I have been following blogs about money saving, cooking, crafting without actually doing any of them.  After copius amounts of searching for "the perfect blog" (i.e., grad student centered with all of those awesome things I read about), there wasn't one.  Shockingly.  If you don't know already, grad students typically live off of student loans, fun, huh?  Putting yourself in debt to have fun, sounds like a ridiculous thing, but true.  So, since I read all of these blogs, what better way to put them all in one place, show people how terrible good my cooking is, keep in touch with people from home, and actually do something I've always talked about doing.   (Weird, people actually follow through?!) So, since I'm new to this blog world, I could use some help in what to post until I get going.

And we're off...